You may want to create an order on the customer's behalf and ask for just payment.
Applicable in the following scenarios
1. Create Sales Order via phone and send a customer link to pay the order.
2. Request payment for any custom product
3. Request payment for any service provided to your customer.
4. Direct Request Payment from your customer.
How it works?
1. Create a Quick Order from the admin panel, fill the form and press generate button it will create a link to quick order.
2. Copy the Generated Link to the Quick Order and share it with the client.
3. Client Opens the link
4. He will see the confirmation step only in the checkout and will be shown the payment method form or redirects to payment method depending upon your Opencart payment gateway settings.
5. Once he makes the payment, customer and admin both will receive the order email.
6. Admin can see the order in normal orders list with all details just like default order.
Top Selling Extensions