SMS.to API is a module for OpenCart 3.x with which you can connect your SMS.to account with OpenCart. With SMS.to API you can send automatic SMS to your customers when an order is placed or a status of an order is chanced. You can also receive SMS as a store owner when a new order is placed on your shop. Another feature is the sending of SMS campaigns from OpenCart via SMS.to API.
Some of the key features of the module:
<b>Extension can send SMS via the SMS.to API on the following cases:</b>
• Send SMS Order Notification on Store Owner
• Send SMS Order Notification on Customer if he has a mobile number supplied (field added on registration)
• Send SMS History Change on Customer if he has a mobile number supplied (field added on registration)
• Texts can be edited through language files
• User can update his Mobile Number through his account page
• Added new text field on checkout registration and account registration so the users can give there their mobile number.
• Customers can opt-out or opt-in from receiving transactional (marketing) SMS from their account panel.
• Double-optin for GDPR compliance for marketing emails.
• Send transactional (marketing) SMS to your customers
<b>Admin Special Features</b>
• Define SenderID
• Choose main list for promotional SMS
• Create, manage and delete your message lists
• Overview of your current balance
• Create and manage your contacts on each list
• Opt-in and opt-out easily your customers contacts numbers from their lists
• Create and manage SMS campaigns
• Estimate the cost of a campaign
• Manually verify a mobile phone number. Please note that this is not a free service from sms.to.
Should you have any question please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or at firstname.lastname@example.org