is an extension that allows the equality prefix to be used in product options.
Compatible with OpenCart 3.x with the Journal theme installed.
* Allows to use the equality sign as a prefix in product options.
* Does not modify system files (OCMOD).
The extension has been tested with the default OpenCart structure and theme, but third-party themes or extensions may cause incompatibilities and may require additional tweaking to fix this. The developer is not responsible for this and is not obliged to fix it, but can do so for an additional fee, which is discussed separately.
* Product page
where product options use an equality sign.
* End User License Agreement
* Equal Sign|Journal
* Compatibility fix
for the Journal
theme with the Enhanced Options
* Equal Sign|Poco
- special edition for the Poco
* Allow customers to see live price changes, when they select product options or change product quantity using the Live Product
* The Price Range
module allows customers to see the minimum and maximum price of product with options.
* Apply product special and discounts to its options, to define flat-pricing
options, that are charged once regardless of product quantity, and more with the Enhanced Options
If you have any related questions, please contact me using the "Get Support" form, comments below, or by email: email@example.com
I like feedbacks, so write comments and rate the extension in your OpenCart Marketplace account ("Rate your Downloads" section).
If you want to get a discount or buy some of my extensions - contact me by email: firstname.lastname@example.org