If you have multiple admin users and want to know which user added which product, this extension is for you.
The above statement was just one example, the extension is not limited to a specific function.
It is dynamic, So you can track almost everything that users do in the admin panel:
Which user added which product.
Which user deleted which category.
Which user edited which review.
Which user approved which customer.
Which user viewed which order.
How many products each user has created in a given time frame.
How many categories each user has created in a given time frame.
User Activity Report
- View users' activities in the admin panel
- Ability to enable tracking for all or certain users
- Dynamic system for tracking user activities. You can enable what you need.
- Ability to add links to the admin menu for quick access
- Filter activities by user, user group, item, label, item ID, IP, time frame
- Ability to export activity data to CSV file
- Login to your OpenCart Administration panel
- Go to Extensions > Installer and upload zip file suited for your OpenCart version
- If version 1.x of the extension is installed on your site, Please uninstall it in the modules list before installing the latest version.
- Go to Extensions > Extensions > Modules > Admin User Activity Log > Install, Edit and save it.
- Go to Extensions > Extensions > Reports > User Activity Report > Install, Edit and save it.
Free Installation and Support
No core files are changed or replaced.