• Allow your customer to cancel his order from order history page
• Customer Must have to provide valid reason when doing order cancel.
• Admin and Customer both will receive email Once order cancelled by customer
• Set Email Template and Subject for both admin and customer emails
• Summernote For Email Template
• Shortcode for Order id, store name, cancel reason, firstname, lastname, email, customer group and telephone
• Shortcode Are :
• Set Unlimited Templates For Email For Each Customer Group Wise
• Order status changed to cancel once order cancelled by customer
• list of submitted cancelled order history you can see at Admin > Cancel Orders History
• Customer Group Compatible
• Multi Store Compatible
• Multi Language Compatible
• Support All Theme Journal2, Journal3, Pavo, Foster Template
• Support Quick Checkout, Journal Theme Checkout, One Page Checkout
• Support Opencart Version 2.X + 3.0.X + 3.1.X
• Support Ocmod + Vqmod
• Free Installation and Free Support
• No Hidden/Extra Cost
• 1. Download Extension according your opencart version
• 2. Admin > Extensions > Extension Installer > Choose "YourVersion.ocmod.zip" file
• 3. Admin > Extensions > Modification > Click On Refresh Button On Top Right Corner
• 4. Admin > Extensions > Module > Cancel Order By Customer > Install And Configure It.
• 5. Admin > System > Users > User Groups > set Access / Modify Permission.
• 6. Admin > Cancel Order By Customer.