This extension offers a poll or survey function for your OpenCart site.
It will help you to get more information from your site visitors or customers.
Main features include:
- Multiple surveys on different pages
- Multiple questions for each survey
- Single-choice or multi-choice questions
- Optional comment input for a question
- Optional extra note for an answer
- Multiple languages
- Multi-store support
- Results presentable as bar charts or percentage list
- Export results as word documents
- General header or footer for each survey
- Use surveys as modules for different page layouts
See also our demo site:
(backend demo / demo)
This OpenCart extension does not modify any OpenCart core files. No XML-based modifications systems like OCmod or VQmod are needed. Instead it uses event handlers.
In the admin backend follow these steps:
- Go to Extensions > Installer and upload our *.ocmod.zip file
- Go to Extensions > Extensions > Modules > Survey Plus and click on the Install button
How to create and publish a survey
In the admin backend follow these 3 steps:
Further help and customized versions
- Create a new poll via Survey Plus > Polls > add Poll. Fill in the tabs 'General', 'Data', and 'Questions & Answers'.
- Create a new module via Extensions > Extensions > Modules > Survey Plus > edit. Then fill in the module details, including the selection of a survey created in step 1, and enable it.
- Go to Design > Layouts and edit a page layout which has to include a module created in step 2.
This extension has been successfully tested for the standard OpenCart 3.0.3.x releases.
Most of the standard-compliant web themes for above OpenCart releases should be fine for this OpenCart extension.
If you need a customized version of this extension, let us know
and we can create one for a charge.
Screenshots - Create/Edit Survey
Screenshots - Assign new survey to a module
Screenshots - Add poll module to a page layout
Screenshots - Frontend presentation