Accept Hosted is the new Authorize.Net payment integration API that will replace Authorize.Net SIM.
This gateway uses a seamless iFrame to take customers card details and take payment, meaning no card details are entered through your website so you do not need to worry about PCI Compliancy concerning handling sensitive card details.
All you need is an account with Authorize.Net and have your API key details, If you are already using AIM or SIM the same API details can be used for this plugin without any issues.
Uses the latest AuthNet API - Accept Hosted
Take payments through an iFrame - No sensitive card details go through your site.
Sleek modern card input interface great on mobile + desktop.
Set order status for approved & held payments.
Authorize.Net response codes such as transaction id and AVS check logged to history.
1. Unpack the ZIP into the root of your website.
2. Goto Extensions > Extensions > Payments and install "Authorize.net (Accept Hosted)"
3. Edit the module and enter your Authorize.Net API details.
4. Check and set the other settings as preferred.
5. We strongly recommend you run a test transaction to make sure everything is working as it should.