Customer email confirmation
The module helps to protect the online store from spam accounts by checking the email address. Email verification ensures that the client is real and not just a bot littering the database. The module at the time of registration generates a link that is sent to the registering client. By clicking on this link, the user activates his personal account. Without this action, the account will not be activated.
In other words, email checking helps clean up your email lists to improve the quality of your customers, so bots won't be able to permanently damage your reputation.
The module ensures that the registered user is a real one and not a bot.
Main functions, capabilities and settings:
- Ability to send a confirmation email after registration with a proposal to activate your account.
- Ability to select email confirmation according to OpenCart customer group
- Ability to customize email template using editor
- Support for multiple stores
- Support for multiple languages
- Main files are not overwritten or replaced
- Ability to enable or disable the module at any time
- Simple and easy installation
- the license is issued for 1 domain + any number of subdomains.
- The functionality of the module is checked on the newly installed system without the participation of other modules
- Conflicts with other modules are not a critical error in the module itself and require additional customization (debugging), which usually falls on the shoulders of the store developer.
- Claims for errors resulting from conflicts with other modules / templates are not included in the free module support.
What is encrypted in the module:
- Module admin panel controller
By purchasing and installing this software product, you unconditionally and completely agree with all the points set forth in the following documents: Support Policy License Agreement