Background user registration at the time of order
Any online store auditor advises to do background user registration. This module allows you to do just that!
The module registers an account for a new customer at the time of ordering, based on the data that the customer has already entered into the form. Required field is email. The password is automatically generated randomly and sent to the user by email. In addition, the module automatically attaches the newly placed order to the user account. This allows the user to immediately see that his order is being processed, that he did everything correctly, and subsequently track the status of the order.
Main functions, capabilities and settings:
- Ability to automatically register a customer account in the background.
- Ability to generate a password randomly
- Ability to enable the module only for certain user groups
- Support for multiple stores
- Support for multiple languages
- Main files are not overwritten or replaced
- Ability to enable or disable the module at any time
- Simple and easy installation
- the license is issued for 1 domain + any number of subdomains.
- The functionality of the module is checked on the newly installed system without the participation of other modules
- Conflicts with other modules are not a critical error in the module itself and require additional customization (debugging), which usually falls on the shoulders of the store developer.
- Claims for errors resulting from conflicts with other modules / templates are not included in the free module support.
What is encrypted in the module:
- Module admin panel controller
By purchasing and installing this software product, you unconditionally and completely agree with all the points set forth in the following documents: Support Policy License Agreement