Correct Microdata schema.org breadcrumbs - GOOGLE approved!
Microdata schema.org correct breadcrumbs - GOOGLE approved!
Add-on to improve the so-called "breadcrumbs" in Opencart. It's not a secret for anyone that the standard breadcrumbs do not work correctly, it was to fix this problem that this module was created.
Main functions, capabilities and settings:
- Full path to page in breadcrumbs
- Last element with no link (no link to itself)
- Microdata (schema.org) standard in breadcrumbs
- GOOGLE approved - this markup is recommended by google
- Support for multiple stores
- Support for multiple languages
- Main files are not overwritten or replaced
- Ability to enable or disable the module at any time
- Simple and easy installation
- the license is issued for 1 domain + any number of subdomains.
- The functionality of the module is checked on the newly installed system without the participation of other modules
- Conflicts with other modules are not a critical error in the module itself and require additional customization (debugging), which usually falls on the shoulders of the store developer.
- Claims for errors resulting from conflicts with other modules / templates are not included in the free module support.
What is encrypted in the module:
- Module admin panel controller
By purchasing and installing this software product, you unconditionally and completely agree with all the points set forth in the following documents: Support Policy License Agreement