Correct Microdata schema.org breadcrumbs - GOOGLE approved!
Microdata schema.org correct breadcrumbs - GOOGLE approved!
Add-on to improve the so-called "breadcrumbs" in Opencart. It's not a secret for anyone that the standard breadcrumbs do not work correctly, it was to fix this problem that this module was created.
Main functions, capabilities and settings:
- Full path to page in breadcrumbs
- Last element with no link (no link to itself)
- Microdata (schema.org) standard in breadcrumbs
- GOOGLE approved - this markup is recommended by google
- Support for multiple stores
- Support for multiple languages
- Main files are not overwritten or replaced
- Ability to enable or disable the module at any time
- Simple and easy installation
- You need to make sure that the ionCube extension is installed and enabled on the hosting (on the server). Most modern hosting sites already have ionCube, and you just need to connect it with a simple click. Otherwise, you can ask a question to the hoster's technical support and almost always turn it on at the first request.
- The module is installed in a standard way. Instructions:
opencart 3.0. * -> Manual
opencart 2.3. * -> Manual
For OCStore, the instructions are similar.
Additional instructions after installation: