Module cyclically generates items in small batches, which allows you to process large databases, even on shared hosting bypassing timeout limits.
• Static files, no CPU usage on sitemap request
• Valid, separated URL sets with main sitemap index file creation
• Products, Images, Categories, Manufacturers and Informations pages support
• Flexible user friendly Control Panel: generation time divide, items per file and sitemap files size settings
1. Copy files into the web root directory;
2. Go to extension/feed section, find TRS Sitemap Feed and install it;
3. Enable extension, provide Items per file limit (max 50k per file) and Generation time in hours, depend on your pages quantity. More time for generation - less load on the server;
4. Setup cron settings as provided in Crontab Task example. Script execution should be 1 time per minute.
5. Make sure, sitemap URL changed to /sitemap.xml in the robots.txt file