=== Paysley ===
Tags: credit card, paysley, google pay, apple pay, payment method, payment gateway
Requires at least: 3.0
Tested up to: 3.0.36
Requires PHP: 7.0
Stable tag: 1.0.0
License URI: https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.html
Payments over multiple channels
== Description ==
WHEN YOU NEED MORE THAN JUST A SHOPPING CART PAYMENT SOLUTION
Accept payments online, or accept payments offline using our secure Virtual Terminal
Use your preferred merchant service provider
Promote directly on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter, or with WhatsApp
CHANGING THE WAY, YOU TAKE CARD-NOT-PRESENT PAYMENTS
Paysley is a multifunctional payment solution that allows you to accept payments in various ways: Paypal, Credit/Debit Card, Direct Debit, Google Pay, Apple Pay, and more. Add Paysley to your shopping cart for easy and secure payments during checkout, or use your Paysley portal to deliver payment requests to your customers using text messaging (SMS), email, social media, and QR codes.
Paysley is the best payment solution available for merchants who need payment flexibility or when your business has grown beyond just eCommerce, and you want to take payments anywhere, anytime.
Automatic invoicing & receipts
Manage partial or full refunds
Sale campaigns on social media
== Localization ==
* English (default) - always included.
* Arabic (ar)
* Danish (da_DK)
* German (de_DE)
* English(US) (en_US)
* Spanish(Spain) (es_ES)
* Finnish (fi)
* French (fr_FR)
* Indonesian (id_ID)
* Italian (it_IT)
* Japanese (ja)
* Korean (ko_KR)
* Dutch (nl_NL)
* Polish (pl_PL)
* Portuguese(Portugal) (pt_PT)
* Russian (ru_RU)
* Swedish (sv_SE)
* Turkish (tr_TR)
* Chinese(China) (zh_CN)
== Installation ==
Note: Opencart 220.127.116.11 - 18.104.22.168 must be installed for this plugin to work.
= Manual installation =
The extension is installed via a zip file.
After successful download of the zip file, the extension is installed as follows:
1. Decompress zip file (into a temporary directory).
2. Adapt the decompressed files and directories according to the current status of the Opencart 3.0 installation group and user access rights.
3. Copy content of the directory “src” into the Opencart 3.0 main directory, thus overwriting the previous files/directories.
4. Delete all file Opencart cache except index.html under patch ”system/storage/cache/”.
5. After upload the content, Click Extentions navigate and Choose the extention type with the selection "Payments".
6. Choose "Paysley Settings" and click the installation button.
7. After successfully Installation Please following readme.txt for additional setup Paysley Installation.
== Frequently Asked Questions ==
= Does this require an SSL certificate? =
Yes! In Live Mode, an SSL certificate must be installed on your site to use Paysley.
= Does this support both production mode and sandbox mode for testing? =
Yes, it does - production and sandbox mode is driven by the API Access keys you use.
= Where can I can get support? =
You can contact developer with this [link](https://paysley.com/contact/).
== Screenshots ==
1. Paysley title.
2. The settings panel used to configure Paysley.
3. Checkout with Paysley.
4. Paysley payment page.
== Changelog ==
= 1.0.0 2020-09-01 =
* Initial release
What customers say about Paysley