- Default is order now in header of antonio
- UI enhancement for mobile and desktop
- Header Search by order/menu
- Login has been moved to user dropdown to save space.
- UI improvement full overlay for mobile devices.
- Word wrapping for long names
- UI enhanced for highlighting the active extensions
- Now store logo will appear (by default Antonio logo will appear) .
- Same changes has been done on login screen as well.
- Form Fields alignment in RTL
- Login UI issues in RTL
- Header and left menu has been updated for RTL version
- Minor bug fixes
- Antonio 2.2 now supports RTL & LTR , Enable RTL from module setting.
- Minor bug fixes
- Fixed: No result found error in empty records from customers,sales, reports etc
- Breadcrumb UI Updated
- z-index value has been changed to override overlapping for cache button in dashboard developer option
- Forgot page UI issue fixed after the update.
- Dashboard cards title/numbers font size decreased.
- Added powerful search in header, now search any order or any menu in opencart with this super cool search module.
- Activation of antonio has been upgraded and fixed bugs with activation issues. (For existing users please drop an if you face an issue while upgrading it)
- Total sales widget in dashboard has been fixed, removed 'k' when if the amount is below x000
- Speed optimization and bundling resources in one js and css
- Removed the old blocking loader progress animation, added fresh new loader without any blocker in screen.
- Notification chips has been enhanced.
- Bug fixes and enhancement
[*]2.0 -Initial Release
What customers say about Antonio Admin Theme 2.5 | More than 100 modules in One
A wonderful extension It completely changed the look admin panel Great and honest support
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!
This is by far the best extension I've purchased so far. The only thing that would make this any better is a matching front-end theme! (wink wink)
Support is fantastic and second to none - Thanks Paul! A refreshing change to actually get speedy and helpful responses.
I highly recommend this product. And it works with Jouranl3!!!
this is the best Extension ever i paid ever