Приложение для сайта - "App for website"
Беларуская мова, English, Русский язык, Українська мова
It was tested on:
OpenCart 184.108.40.206 (rs1), 220.127.116.11 (rs6), 18.104.22.168 (rs3) - template (default)
App for website v1.0 Full OpenCart 2.X-3.1.X.zip
(wikipedia) Progressive web app (PWA)
is a technology in web development that visually and functionally transforms a website into an application (mobile application in a browser).
Statistics show that 66% of users do not download a single application per month (comScore data from 2014 - an average of three months). Most of the time - about 85% - the user spends in five favorite applications. As a rule, these are instant messengers, social networks, video hosting.
At the same time, a mobile browser is also largely not a priority form of Internet access. According to comScore, smartphone and tablet users spent 87% of their time on apps in 2017, up from 13% on the browser.
PWA is a hybrid solution and allows you to open an application using a mobile browser. At the same time, the functionality of the native application is fully preserved:
sending push notifications;
Access to device hardware (limited)
installing a shortcut (icon) on the desktop of a mobile device that does not visually differ from the shortcut of the native application, etc.
- manifest (
- Add to home screen - A2HS (
- CacheStorage (
- AppCache (
- Notifications (
- Push (
- SyncManager (
At the moment, the module allows you to:
- customize manifest (icons, site cover, color of the browser tab or application frame, display mode of the site when starting the application, etc.);
- create an icon (link) of the site on the device desktop (launching the site as an application). this feature works for new versions of the browser, then for older versions there will be a message about adding a site to bookmarks, for iOS there is also a separate message for manually installing an icon on the screen;
- work in offline mode ("CacheStorage"), so that a user with a poor Internet connection can read information (in testing mode
- work in offline mode ("AppCache"), so that a user with a bad Internet can read information (in development
- send "Notifications" notifications - on the first visit to the page, new items will be shown 1 time, and reminders 1 time in 10 minutes, if the user has not closed the site page and at this time something new has appeared, then it will be shown to him;
- sending "Push" notifications is the same as Notifications, only it can work with a closed browser and on mobile devices (in development
- sending requests when the Internet "SyncManager" (in development
- publication in app stores (in development
Other features are being finalized over time or subordered.
I don't guarantee, but it should work in browsers:
The original files of the store does not replace!
System requirements php 5.4+, configured https protocol
I recommend moving the admin panel to a separate subdomain for security reasons and to ensure that there are no errors due to serviceWorker. serviceWorker will have access to the admin panel as admin address in the directory visibility, that is, serviceWorker works with links starting from https://mysite.by/ or /.
The modifier "makes changes" to the following files:
TERMS OF AGREEMENT
- You install the Beta version at your own risk - the database backup (hereinafter - the Database) is required;
- Module (modifier, addition, extension, application) (hereinafter - Module) can be installed on 1 domain including subdomains (one purchase - one domain);
- You can edit the code only for the needs of your store;
- Distribution of the module is prohibited;
- Technical support (hereinafter - TS) is carried out only when an error occurs, a bug, glitch (hang) and non-compatibility of the module with the stated versions of Opencart and templates at the time of sale, when installed on the combat site (working hosting);
- Adaptation of the module for a different version of Opencart, non-standard template and third-party modules - paid;
- The author of the module reserves the right at any time to make changes to this condition, description and source code of the module;
- The author of the module reserves the right to terminate the TS to users upon the expiration of 365 calendar days from the date of the last update of the module (Full or Beta version), or from the end of the extension of the TS, or in case of force majeure;
- The author is not responsible for the loss or discovery of user income due to the operation of the module;
- TS is provided subject to this agreement, write to personal messages.
I apologize for the google translation