By default you can define a minimum quantity for each product and customers cannot buy a product with less quantity than the defined minimum.
With this extension you can also set a maximum quantity for each product, So customers cannot buy a product with more quantity than the defined maximum.
For example if you set a maximum of 2 for a product, Customers cannot buy 3 pieces of this product in the same order.
Back End: Product Form
Front End: Product page
This product has a maximum quantity of 2.
- Login to your OpenCart Administration panel
- Go to Extensions > Installer and upload zip file suited for your OpenCart version
- Go to Extensions > Extensions > Modules > Maximum For Products > Install and enable
- Go to Extensions > Modifications and click Refresh
- Go to Dashboard > Developer Settings (gear icon) > Refresh (OpenCart 3)
Free Installation and Support
No core files are changed or replaced.