This module will pull opencart order data in to google spredsheet automatically once order placed. It's quite simple and fast. Pull opencart order data is a convenient feature for admin that will allow you to better opencart order data manage into the Google Spredsheet.
The module is very easy to install and use. Once installed, it does not require any additional configurations or tweaking of settings.
• It is very simple and easy to use.
• It does not overwrite any opencart default files (OCMOD)
• it used it the GOOGLE/APICLIENT
1. Upload Admin,Catalog,System folder into route location.
2. In the Opencart administration section Goto 'Extensions -> Installer' and upload "orderdataaddtogooglesheet.ocmod.zip".
2. Then navigate to 'Extensions -> Modifications' and click refresh for the module to be applied.
3. Goto Extensions >> Extensions >> Modules >> "Order Data add to Google Sheet" >> Click to Install.
4. Open the "Order Data add to Google Sheet" >> Enable the Status & Put it Google Spredsheet Id (It is present in your Google Sheet URL.).
5. Inside zip also "readme.txt" for GOOGLE API Client Auth Connection.
About plugin Support Contact Below Details
Support Email: email@example.com
Support Site : http://sprexetechnologies.com
Check all of our extensions here
Thanks for your choise!
If you liked this module - please Comment / rate him on module page or into your downloads