is an extension that allows to automatically allocate customers to groups based on their total spend.
Compatible with OpenCart 2.2.x-3.x versions.
* Automatically assigning customers to appropriate groups based on the total amount they spent.
* Spent amount calculation period (in months).
* Exclusion of some customer groups from the loyalty program.
* The possibility of "downgrading" in case of a decrease in expenses for the period.
* Premium customer groups that are not subject to the "downgrade".
* Simple transfer rules.
* Email notification (both the admin and a customer).
* Customer group history.
* Personal information about the total amount of expenses, current and next group.
* Does not modify system files (OCMOD).
The extension has been tested with the default OpenCart structure and theme, but third-party themes or extensions may cause incompatibilities and may require additional tweaking to fix this. The developer is not responsible for this and is not obliged to fix it, but can do so for an additional fee, which is discussed separately.
* Extension settings
* Customer groups
* End-user license agreement
* Customer Loyalty
* Use the Invite Code
module to allow customers to join other customer groups, for example to access discounts available to those groups.
* Automatically assign newly registered customers to a defined customer group by using the Default Registration Group
* Check the number of members in customer groups using the Customer Group Size
* Allow foreign customers to get the same gross prices as in the country where the store is located (despite different VAT rates) using Consistent Pricing
If you have any related questions, please contact me using the "Get Support" form, comments below, or by email: email@example.com
I like feedbacks, so write comments and rate the extension in your OpenCart Marketplace account ("Rate your Downloads" section)
If you want to get a discount or buy some of my extensions - contact me by email: firstname.lastname@example.org