New long awaited OpenCart 4.0 is coming without familiar OCMod embedded.
It will use Event system instead.
This extension is a solution for those who still wish to create own extensions modifications without editing core files.
It allows to include VQMod XML files inside OC4 extension zip files and install them on extension installation.
Extension was developed with plug and play in mind. It does not require you to download VQMod, upload and install it manually. All this can be done inside Module settings using admin interface.
VQMod GitHub: https://github.com/vqmod/vqmod
VQMod Wiki: https://github.com/vqmod/vqmod/wiki/Examples
Demo website will be available soon.
- includes VQMod installer right from your admin panel
- allows to manage/edit/create VQMod XML files
- filter VQMods by filename/name/author/contents/status
- modifies extension installer to allow "package_name/extension_code/vqmod/xml/*.xml" files inside extension zip
- modified files list
- view logs
- modification dumps
- cache clear
- uses CodeMirror editor for XML syntax highlight
- XML structure validation
1. Rename downloaded file to clicker_vqmod_manager.ocmod.zip
2. Open Extensions->Installer
3. Upload clicker_vqmod_manager.ocmod.zip
4. Find uploaded extension in a list and click Install
5. Open Extensions->Extensions->Modules
6. Find VQModManager module and click install
7. Now open module and follow VQMod installation steps
8. Ready to use
Extension is free for use.
If you have any suggestions to make extension better, please use GitHub.
Cl!cker extensions, which will make your life and data management easier:
CKEditor for OpenCart - Don't jail yourself with Summernote. Give your HTML more power.
Extended File & Image Manager - Don't restrict your fileserver with images. You can upload PDF, XLS, DOC and any other extension. Also work with archives and resize your images on the fly.
If you are searching for an extension for mass changing of product descriptions, prices, statuses, options, attributes, categories and many other fields, try our extension for Batch Products Editor (Mass product update) - currently available only on official website
Attribute Helper - Make your product attributes management more comfortable and fast. Exclude typos in attribute values. Use autocomplete from previously used values. Create attributes templates for categories and assign these templates to your products.
- Initial version with modifications manager and editor
- Added VQMod Installer
- Added xml files support inside extensions zip
- Added cache and xml dump downloads
- Added ajax logs and modified files refresh
- Added modification filter by filename/name/author/contents/status
- Minor form changes
- Removed "upload" folder according to new ocmod.zip structure
- New version numeration
- Minor form changes
- Extension folder structure changed according to new ocmod.zip structure
- Fix editor blinking on save
- VQMod pathReplace.php now can automatically detect renamed admin folder. thanks qphoria
- OC 188.8.131.52 extension structure compatibility
- Update VQMod 2.6.7