Are you tired of having to go the Modifications page to click the Refresh button to rebuild your modification cache each time you install, enable, disable, or delete an extension or modification? Now you don't have to. Place the Refresh button on your Extension Installer and Extensions pages so that you can click it right there after installing an extension. Get the Add Refresh Button to Extensions and Extension Installer Pages
extension and work smarter and not harder! VQmod is not required. Please note that it has only been tried with the Default theme and may not work with other themes. NOTE: The extension DOES NOT support the Journal themes.
- Adds a Refresh button to the top-right of the Extensions page
- Adds a Refresh button to the top-right of the Extension Installer page
(1) Download the extension from the Downloads area below.
(2) Do NOT extract the XML file from the ZIP file. Also, do NOT rename the zip file.
(3) Log in to your Admin area and go to "Extensions >> Installer".
(4) Click the "Upload" button and locate the zip file and select it.
(5) Wait until the Install Progress bar reaches the end and you get a message that says "Success: You have modified extensions!"
(6) Go to "Modifications" where you will see the OCMOD installed. Click the blue "Refresh" button in the top right corner.
(7) Go to the Extensions and Extension Installer pages where the Refresh button will now be visible.
NOTE: If your site is in Maintenance Mode, do the following:
(1) Go to System > Settings
(2) Click on the "Edit" button of your store.
(3) Select the "Server" tab and scroll down.
(4) Set the "Maintenance Mode" option to "No"
If you have any issues with our extensions, have any queries, or need customized solutions, please contact us via our Support Center