OIS Bizcraft is an Information Technology & Payment Solution provider, focusing on secured end-to-end solutions. We enable frictionless payment solutions, accepting all major credit cards and wallets, including AliPay, WeChat Pay, Paynow, and Grab with one unified integration.
We pride ourselves in making payment integration seamless for online websites and aim to help businesses reduce costs, increase consumer engagement and generate a new source of revenue. We are licensed as a Major Payment Institution by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (license number PS20200489) and PCI DSS Level 1 certified.
• Hassle-Free Payments: With Ois Bizcrafts, all major credit cards, wallets, play later options are available with one unified integration.
• User-Friendly: The payment gateway has a simple, clean, easy-to-use, and responsive checkout interface that works seamlessly on desktops, mobiles, and tablets.
• High Performance: Ois Bizcrafts is a very optimized and lightweight payment gateway, which offers a quick and frictionless payment transaction, with the highest success rates.
• Automated Receipts: The payment plugging generates automated transaction receipts and sends them to your customer via email.
• Robust Admin Panel: Ois Bizcraft offers a one-stop business management portal with real-time transaction monitoring refund processing, digital receipt storage, and Consolidated view of transactions across different payment modes for enhanced operational management and unified reporting.
• Cross-Platform Merchant Portal: The service offers a secured and feature-rich portal that is accessible via desktop and mobile with ease
Account & Pricing
An OIS Bizcraft account is required and has to be created separately. You will be guided through the account creation process during the initial setup of the plugin.
Email us at email@example.com
for more details on the pricing and account creation.
During checkout, customers will be redirected to our secure payment gateway for payment processing and redirected back to the Magento shopping cart once payment is complete. There will also be a backend API call to Magento to notify payment status in case there are any redirection failures or if the user closes the browser before redirection is complete. Both our payment gateway and backend callback service are certified to be PCI compliant. Customer Card information will not be stored anywhere on Magento Servers.
• All our payment processes, servers, and communications are audited annually by Qualified Security Assessors (QSAs) and certified to be PCI-DSS Level 1 compliant. One of the highest levels of data security standards within the payment industry.
• Use of HMAC cryptographic hashing for added security in the authentication.
• Use of HTTPS TLS for all redirection and API to ensure integrity, security, and resilience against unauthorized tampering
• OpenSSL and the AES-256-CBC cipher. all encrypted values are signed with a message authentication code (MAC). The integrated message authentication code will prevent the decryption of any values that have been tampered with by malicious users
• All login in the portal will be using MFA to prevent account hacking attempts