PayCharge - Add Charge or Discount to Payment Method
PayCharge, allows you to add charge or a discount, depending on the type of payment chosen by customers.
It can be used to compensate the transaction payment fee, by charging a percentage or fixed, to be used, for example, as a supplement PayPal or Moneybookers, payment on delivery, discount bank transfer, etc...
Simple and Complete panel for to manage your Payment Fees and Payment Discounts.
Available also a fully features and awesome version:
This software (ex Fixed Payment Type Charge) for previous Opencart v1.5.x.x has been stopped.
* Rule: Payment Method
* Rule: Cart Minimum and Cart Maximum
* Unlimited selection/configuration, enable/disable the same Payment Methods by rule
* Cart Minimum and Cart Maximum
* Charge and/or Discount
* Percentage Value and/or Fixed Value
* Complex or Simple Formula of mathematic calculations
* Support tax classes
* Multilanguage for detailed independent description
* Display Charges and Discounts, in Checkout -> Payment Step #5 (available from Opencart 3.0.3)
= Complex and Simple formula:
- Customer cart: $100.00
- Paypal commission: 3.40%
Simple formula: (100.00 * 0.034) = ($103.40 - 3.40%)
- The customer pays 103.40 and so when Paypal takes its committees you get $99.8844 instad of $100.00
Complex Formula (100.00 * 0.034) / (1 - 0.034) = (103.52 - 3.40%):
- The customer pays 103.52 then you get $100.00