Some awesome new features/major improvements for iSearch 5.0 for OpenCart 3.x:
1) Allows default sorting by matches in any product field.
2) New and improved UI in the admin panel, and in the front-end.
3) Fully relies on OpenCart events, does NOT hook to layouts.
4) Created as a jQuery plugin, allowing easy hooking to different search input fields. Hooking selector is now in the admin panel.
5) Greatly improved non-ajax searching to work with all possible fields. (working on stores with less than 10,000 products. For stores with more than 10,000 products, AJAX searching is recommended)
6) Allows searching in all store languages, as well as in the current customer language.
7) Works natively with all OpenCart themes. Can be very easily integrated with any filter extension.
8) Allows very easy support for other custom fields.
9) Styles and UX greatly improved for mobile devices.
10) Greatly improved code logic and made it easier to debug/support.
: If your store has more than 30 000 products, consider using iSearch Corporate
, which is much faster with big databases.
iSearch for OpenCart comes with extensive documentation with images, installation instructions, features explanations and examples.
✯ Make sure to check this module's release Log for latest features, version releases, improvements and bug fixes
View iSearch Documentation
iSearch for OpenCart comes with a detailed Q&A section which answers the most common configuration and pre-sale questions we get for the module. If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to write them up in the comment section below.
View iSearch FAQ
Store Front Demo
(Username/Password: demo / demo)
You can find more information about module Licensing here
. Compatibility with MijoShop/AceShop/JooCart and FAQ here
What customers say about iSearch - Instant, Responsive, Auto-Complete, Suggestion Search
Login and write down your comment.
Login my OpenCart Account