There are several ways of dealing with Out of Stock products. Some of us don't want customers to be able to buy products that are out of stock.
OpenCart has an option that disallows customers to check out if they have an out of stock item in their shopping cart. This is a start, but for many of us it's just not consequential!
Hence this mod. This extension removes the Add to Cart button and replaces it with an "Out of stock" message for out-of-stock products. This way, customers can't even place an out-of-stock product into their shopping carts.
v3.0+ are ocMods. Older versions are vQmods, and require vQmod to work.
Installation v 3.0+ and Updates
Frequently Asked Questions
- From OpenCart Admin > Extensions > Extensions Installer, upload the ocmod.zip file you have downloaded.
- After success message, go to OpenCart Admin > Extensions > Modifications, and click the Refresh button.
- Does this extension work with my theme? It has been developed for OpenCart Default theme, and should work with most themes that use the same structure.
- Does this extension work with Journal 2 theme? Yes!
- Does this extension work with OpenCart 3.x? Yes.
- Where are the settings? There are none.
- I have an idea. Great! Post it as a reply to this thread.
- I am having a problem with this extension. Please click Get Support on this page.
If you need me to do a paid customization for your theme, PM me at http://forum.opencart.com/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=5746
I hope you enjoy this extension. Please donate to enable me to maintain and further develop it.
Login and write down your comment.
Login my OpenCart Account