This is a replacement for the built in 'Customers Online' report.
If your website has Affiliates then you might want to checkout out the Affiliate Version
of this extension which can be found here
Instead of showing a new line for every click, this determines whether, within the last 30 minutes, the vistor has been on the site before and records some of their actions:
Fixed Information Shown per visitor:
- Refering URL
- Browser String
- Landing Page
- Arival Time
- IP Address
Updated Information Shown per visitor::
- Customer Name
- Last Click Time
- Current Page Viewed/Exit Page
- Number of Pages viewed (Clicks)
- Products Viewed
- Products in Cart
- Cart Total
- Categories Viewed
- If Checkout Has Been Completed
- If Products Added to Cart.
- Search Terms (probably only works for default opencart search)
- Online Now - 7 timeframes to choose from.
- Sales Browsers
- Sales Platforms
- All Browsers
- All Platforms
- Online Now (last 5 minutes)
- Average Number of Clicks
- Average Time on Site
- Bounce Rate
- No. of Sales / Conversion Rate
- No. of 'Added to Cart Not Checked Out'
- Keywords Report
- Landing Page Report
- Sales Generating Keywords Report
- Sales Generating Referers Report
- Landing Pages Report
- Exit Pages Report
- Categories Viewed Report
- Products Viewed Report
- Filter for 'Added to Cart' (True/False);
- Filter for 'Checkout Completed' (True/False);
- Filter for 'Country';
- Filter for 'Landing Page'.
This can also be filtered for the IP address and the customer name as per the standard online report.
This has the option of excluding bots from being recorded.
This has the option of excluding IPs from being recorded (such as your own IP)
If the checkout is completed this will show that and keep a record of the contents of the shopping cart.
To see the admin side in action Click Here
and log in with the following details:
For Opencart upto 2.3.x
Upload via FTP. Requires Vqmod to work.
For Opencart 3.x
Install using the extension installer.
This will NOT work with Jays PageCache extension or other cached page extensions.
This is not perfect but it catches most information. It does rely on visitors/customers clicking/viewing pages. If, for instance, they do not return to your store after making payment then the purchase will not be recorded in the visitor tracker.
IF YOU WANT TO ASK SOMETHING THEN PLEASE USE THIS LINK FOR PRE-SALES ENQUIRIES OR SUPPORT: EMAIL SUPPORT