1. Login to Admin
2. Create an Affiliate
3. Edit a coupon. There is a new field to assign an affiliate to the coupon
4. You can also choose here if you want the commission to be given automatically
5. Checkout using the criteria required for the coupon to be valid and enter the coupon code
6. Checkout with Cash On Delivery
7. Goto the admin order "view". You should see the commission applied if set to be given automatically, otherwise you should have the option to "Give Commission" for the linked affiliate.
What does it do:
Adds a new fields to the coupon edit area in admin to assign an affiliate to the coupon.
When the Coupon is used, the assigned affiliate gets assigned to receive the commission.
Great for giving affiliate credits from offline sources like newspaper ads, phonebook ads, coupons, etc.
Commission is linked to the order in the same way normal affiliate credit is linked, so you can choose when to credit the affiliate from the admin area.
* You will need to have the latest vQmod engine installed (http://vQmod.com)
* Simple vQmod script plug and play. No files to edit or overwrite.
* Affiliate gets linked to the order so you can control when the affiliate gets paid
* Allows you to choose if affiliate gets commission instantly or manually when viewing order (2x only)
* Other Coupons can still be used without an affiliate assignment
* Commission amount reflects the discounted subtotal. Calculation: (subtotal - coupon) * Commission percent)
* Does not affect normal coupon usage
* Will not conflict with other mods as it does the linking in the background directly in the database.