OpenCart eBay Integrator is the smoothest approach to synchronize the eBay marketplace with the OpenCart store that allows sellers to sync products from Opencart to eBay in bulk for their desired categories and can map the products with eBay categories.
This eBay Opencart integration extension allows the admin to manage eBay orders from the Opencart admin itself. Admin can also manage the real-time inventory sync and if an admin updates any product information in admin that can be updated on eBay by executing a CRON.
Note: eBay Marketplace Integration extension is independent of the store theme.
Kindly note that the module is to list the items from the Opencart to eBay (Not from eBay to Opencart)
Easy to Configure Admin End
1. Easy integration with the eBay seller & developer account.
2. Enable to set the module status: Just toggle tab and your integrator is all ready to list products on eBay Marketplace.
3. Set the account type as Sandbox or Live Mode.
4. Inventory Management from the OpenCart store itself.
5. Shipping Management: Create Shipping Templates and sync them to the eBay Marketplace.
6. Order Management: Import eBay orders to the OpenCart store and process them from the OpenCart store itself and also update the order status via CRON.
7. Bulk Product Upload: List products to the eBay Marketplace from the OpenCart store in bulk.
1. Map multiple products and categories on eBay using the OpenCart eBay connector.
2. Profile Based Product Listing: Create profiles for the desired categories to list the products to the eBay Marketplace.
3. Add multiple products in bulk on eBay by uploading all the products at one time in just a few clicks. To sync the products to the eBay Marketplace from the OpenCart store the admin needs to map the OpenCart store category with the eBay store.
4. Manage the listed products: Sellers can Add, Edit or remove the products listed on eBay Marketplace from the OpenCart store. They can also enable/disable them depending on the availability of the product.
5. Relist or revise the products by executing CRON: Admin has to just click on the CRON present under the synchronization tab. After executing CRON, the products will be re-listed or revised on the eBay Marketplace.
6. Specifics & Variations: The eBay OpenCart connector extension allows you to send the specifics and variations of the product to the eBay marketplace.
7. View the listing status of products on eBay: Admin can keep a check on the listing status of the eBay Marketplace products from the OpenCart store.
8. Price Management: The admin has the option to list the products on eBay at a higher or lower price than the OpenCart store to offset the eBay commision on the percentage or fixed basis at the time of creating the profile.
1. Automatic Stock Update: eBay OpenCart Integrator offers CRON to sync the inventory. It helps to keep your products inventory up to date on the eBay marketplace.
2. Update inventory status on both the shops: If an item has been restocked on the OpenCart store then the inventory of the product will also be updated on the eBay marketplace by running the CRON. Admin can also update only inventory of products on eBay by executing a CRON from the Inventory Jobs section.
3. Remove products from eBay Marketplace: Admin can remove the products from the eBay store by deleting these products from the eBay OpenCart Integration extension and the item status will be updated on eBay by running the “End Product” CRON.
1. Import orders to your OpenCart store: Admin can import orders from the eBay Marketplace to their OpenCart store.
2. Admin can process the order from a single interface: After importing orders from eBay, the admin can manage all the orders from the single interface.
3. Set the order status for the eBay Orders: The admin has the option to set the order status for the eBay orders which are imported to the OpenCart store.
4. Update the order status on eBay: The admin can update the order status on eBay from the OpenCart store. Admin can update the order status on eBay by running a CRON.
1. Multiple product profiles supported: Admin can create multiple profiles for their desired categories to list their product on eBay Marketplace by using the eBay OpenCart Integrator extension.
2. Manage the existing product profiles: Admin can edit or remove the existing product profiles as per their choice.
3. Select the eBay site to create a profile: There are many countries available in the module which admin can enable as per their eBay store and can list products.
4. Set the shipping profile: Admin can map the desired shipping profiles to the newly created Profiles for the product listing.
5. Set the maximum product dispatch time: Admin can set the maximum product dispatch time as per their choice while creating the profile.
6. Set the return process: All the return requirements like return policy, return time (days), Return Type (Money Back, Exchange, Replacement) and Shipping option (paid by seller or customer) can be defined by the admin in the profile only.
7. Mapping of the OpenCart store and eBay categories: Admin can map the OpenCart store and eBay categories by using the OpenCart eBay Integrator.
1. Add or Update shipping profiles: Admin can add or update shipping profiles for different products to be delivered.
2. Select the eBay site for creating a shipping profile: The extension supports multiple eBay sites so the admin can create multiple shipping profiles for domestic and international customers.
3. Set the service charges for shipping: Admin can set the service charges for shipping from the backend of the OpenCart eBay Integrator.
4. Provides an option to allow international shipping: Admin can even allow the international shipping service from the backend of the OpenCart eBay Integrator.
5. Option to exclude particular locations: Admin has an option to exclude particular locations for shipping via OpenCart eBay Connector.
6. Track the shipping status from the backend: Admin can track the shipping status from the backend of the OpenCart eBay Integrator.
7. Free Shipping: Admin can also offer free shipping on eBay that can be set while creating shipping profile in extension.
What customers say about OpenCart eBay Marketplace Integration
The module does not work, the support is missing and responds in days. They will blame on you the fact that the module does not work. The crons are not working once you go above 20 products the cron will brake your server memory. They will close your tiket without any resolution to the problem. Do not waste your money.
Good extension. I think they are the best on OpenCart for eBay